14.09.2010

9th Revolver

Recollection what is given is so tiny waste
with the guns of a toy
And funny faces just like a mechanism
To blind target I acted as if I was delighted
Expectation as my chest hurts I can´t breathe
I´m in the middle of a throng
I call out myself. Before the lamplight goes out
Now,let´s run away. Oh,together,
before the sin towards tomorrow
I´m dreaming on. On nights I´m all alone
I suffred everyday in the innermost of my eyelid
Angelic song I was crying with my heart
And so sad song. A frayed doll
I reject it. I was just afraid of going to be not myself anymore
Stop that voice,my head just seems to break apart
I call out myself. To the end I yearned for
Now,let´s run away. Oh,together,before the sin
towards you I see so many faces
The smile faces and cry faces,it´s all us. Do you admit?
Angelic song the sing I´ve been searching for
And so sad song was myself on that day

I love this song...I love the voices...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen