every night and every day..
when I sleep...
I have a terrible nightmare..
I wake up....and I scream...
sweat bathed I lie
and my whole body trembles
I dreamd of a person
I did know who is it..
but I felt drawn to her
and then there was something else..
and the nightmare began...
I would like to tell you how it went
but I'm not just commemorated it
everywhere were screaming, and bleeding
and suddenly I fall into a deep hole...
was it a hole ?
I don't know....
So I wish only that the nightmares end...
I will sleep....and I will lie in your arms Q_Q
In the arms of a Person they can hold me...
Ohman... Schnucki
AntwortenLöschen*umarm*
Ich bin immer für dich da
*knutsch*
Egal was ist.... Du kannst zu mir kommen
*knutsch*
Luv ya <3
i hope for you that this nightmare may stop...
AntwortenLöschenif you need to talk...
just call me.