07.03.2010

a little bit


For me, the important order was always you
However, you never make the best
Even if we sympathize each other as such,
it couldn't be shared
We had noticed there was something that
wasn't able to be deprived or given way
Loneliness can't be removed though I'm beside you
I can't get all of you
I loved you only just a little by all my minds
If there was love that the chest danced,
it was not able be done with you
Although keeping the cry every night and seeming the burst of the chest,
it was so beautiful as sadly...
love on that day
one photograph remembers the time of two of us
The emotion remain there was even if we seperate
"The relation surely will be end if you can't meet when you want to"
I do not forget the word which I heard somewhere for a long time now
I died because of the back figure of you who hadn't turned around
There must be many kind of words call out and stop,
but I kept silend by dear at the last moment
If ther is love like dreaming,
I wanna see it with someone, someday
It's not love that the best becomes hot whenever recalling it
It's not love that can't be forgotten sadly

1 Kommentar:

  1. love is a strange thing, isnt it, honey?
    but one day maybe we'll find the truth behind it.

    AntwortenLöschen