I think it's time for a new post! I change my layout today and I hope you like it? Whatever...
So about Paris: The Golden Bomber concert was so great, I love the guys really, so sweet and woah, I don't know what I should say.... yeah... I'm glad to meet some nice people! But enough....
Dir en grey was so much better! I have so much fun with Yomi in the Netherlands ... ! I would say so much to you, I would inform you about the concerts... but I can't... I don't know why...
In the next time I will catch up on everything! :3
During the past time I realize some things and now I know it is okay that I will have my own life, my own way is the right way! sorry but I had to say it ...
here one picture with me and ruki (a very good friend ♥):
...
leda Щ(◣д◢)艸
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen