19.09.2011

world in grey....

Why is my heart hurting? Am I just wishing for something that I've lost?

The spring days that you had brought to me

Their scent still lingers in that same way

Leaving behind the words that couldn't be said....

Now... its autumn ~

The words that couldn't be said at that time, I guess they go somewhere, and return


Somewhere, if you're smiling for me - now, I'm able to think that it's good enough

It's painful: when you're not here
It's painful: when I cannot meet you as usual

Without knowing how to love, I only hurt you
How much meaning have I been able to build up?

Take me by the hand and lead me, breathless, to tomorrow - a wish...

Like this, I fall into darkness

Even the light, even with these notes, I think they'll reach you

The memories are played, forever

I・LO・VE・YO・U...
If I would say it would you hold me close ?

...
leda Щ(◣д◢)艸



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen